FS: K2 w/SSB, Noise Blanker, Audio Filter, Heil MH2 - final call before eBay

FS: K2 w/SSB, Noise Blanker, Audio Filter, Heil MH2 - final call before eBay

Charlie Hicks

Last chance: K2 price lowered to $650.  Going to eBay tonight if not sold.

For Sale:

K2 #2534   MCU 2.01H   IOC 102
    With:
   - KSB2 - SSB option V104
   - KNB2 - Noise Blanker V102
   - KAF2 - Audio filter V1.00
   - Heil MH2 hand mic

Works great.  Checked out by Elecraft about two years ago.
All documentation included.

   Price: $650 + shipping

PayPal OK.  Cashier's check, USPS money order, or bank wire

This belonged to my father, K6AXS, now a SK.  He had two K2 rigs.  I'm
keeping the other
and upgrading it for my own use.

Email any questions.

Contact: