FS: KAT2 and KBT2 (Built)

Craig Maxey
For Sale: KAT2 (20W Automatic Antenna Tuner) and KBT2 (Internal Battery Option). These are being sold as a built to specs as one unit. Installation, Assembly and Operational Instructions for both are included. A step by step check off list with items checked off as they were built. These came out of Elecraft K2 #1589. I have upgraded to a KPA100 and do not need the above. I paid $226 plus shipping for these. I am selling them for $145 including shipping to the United States. My email is [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>