FS: KX1 4 Band Version

nz8j
        I have a 4 Band Elecraft KX1 for sale that I just bought from
the original owner but found a K2 at the same time so this must go. It
looks and works great!! It is a little over 1 year old. It comes with
the KXB3080 30 & 80 meter adapter and the KXPD1 Plug in Paddle, power
cord and Sony ear buds. (Does NOT have the built in tuner) All manuals
for the radio and options. Very well constructed. will sell for $335
shipped and insured in the US. Paypal preferred but will accept US
Postal money order.
        Thanks
        Tim
        NZ8J