FS: KX1

David F. Reed-2
I am selling my KX1; it has the paddle, antenna tuner, and KXB3080 built
in, so it covers 80, 40, 30, and 20 meters.

New it would cost about $550; I would like to get $450 for it, I pay
shipping in the continental US, via UPS insured.

Thanks & 73 de Dave, W5SV

Re: FS: KX1

David F. Reed-2
Thanks, it is sold now (as is the K1) now only the K2 is left...

73 de Dave, W5SV