FS KXPD1 and KXB30

VE3WDM

I have an assembled in mint condition KXPD1 key for KX1 for 30.00 and an unassembled KXB30 still in original package for 20.00 if sold together shipping is included in total price. If interested contact me off the reflector at ve3wdm@hotmail.comMikeVE3WDM

FS KXPD1 and KXB30

VE3WDM

Sorry for the repost but the email was not being made available due to a typo on my part.
I have an assembled in mint condition KXPD1 key for KX1 for 30.00 and an unassembled KXB30 still in original package for 20.00 if sold together shipping is included in total price. If interested contact me off the reflector at [hidden email]
MikeVE3WDM

Re: FS KXPD1 and KXB30

VE3WDM
The items have been sold....thanks all who replied back but sorry they were gone.
Mike