FS: Kenwood TS-990S/Icom IC 7800/Tokyo HL-2500Fx

FS: Kenwood TS-990S/Icom IC 7800/Tokyo HL-2500Fx

donahdumas
I am clearing up my radio shack... am too busy for the hobby now. Below are rigs forsale.

Kenwood TS-990S HF transceiver has the latest firmware installed.
Rig looks and works brand new.
Price ₤3050GBP/ $5095usd/ €3718Euro
Email: david.g3sep@zoho.com

ICOM IC-7800 HF Transceiver
Rig looks and works brand new.
Price: ₤2395GBP/$4000/€2920 Euro
Email: david.g3sep@zoho.com

Yaesu FTDX5000MP HF Transceiver for sale.
Rig looks and works brand new.
Price: ₤2035/ $3400/ €2480Euro

ICOM IC-756-Pro III
Rig looks and works brand new.
Price: ₤659/ $1100/ €805Euro

Tokyo Hy-Power HL-2500Fx
Rig looks and works brand new.
Asking ₤2544/ $4250/ €3100
Call: g3sep
Email: david.g3sep@zoho.com
Call +447031971738
I am located in you but willing to ship to any country.
73.
What is your name and address for shipping so I can package and get back to you with bank details for shipping?

Thanks
DAVID