FS W2 144-450 MHz Coupler

KM4VX
I acquired a 144-450 MHz directional coupler for the W2 in a trade. It is the DCV/U-200a 144-450 MHz 200w coupler selling for $99.95 new. It is excess to my needs. I tested it and it works perfectly. I will sell it for $55.00 shipped to lower 48; basically you save 50 percent if you can use it.  Please reply off-line. I have both HF couplers, so not interested in trading couplers. Thank you.

Re: FS W2 144-450 MHz Coupler

KM4VX
The coupler is no longer available. Thanks for your interest. 73. Ron