FS: W2 Wattmeter/SWR Bridge + 2 couplers

FS: W2 Wattmeter/SWR Bridge + 2 couplers

n8ewy
I am reposting this item as the first deal fell through.  Sheesh!

I have a brand new Elecraft W2 Wattmeter/SWR Bridge and 2 couplers.  One coupler included with the order.  The other, was for use on my smaller rigs.  This Wattmeter is an outstanding addition to my K3 system but is excessive when I already had a quite accurate meter on hand.  I never hooked the Elecraft meter up.  All connectors are included.

The two couplers are the 0.1-200 W and 1-2000 W sensors for 1-54 MHz.

Price $260 shipped to you in the states.

Dohn Smythe

Re: FS: W2 Wattmeter/SWR Bridge + 2 couplers

AD6MI
Is your W2 still available?