FS: XV144 Transverter (UK)

paul.bradbeer2
Fully assembled and tested XV144 for sale within UK.  Includes Crystal Oven, configured for lower Rx gain (to preserve dynamic range) and for 20w output when driven by 1mW.  Unused, selling because I need more than 20w to drive my (newly acquired) valve PA.  £220 (220 UK Pounds)inc postage within UK.  Paul M0CVX  01522 519910

Re: FS: XV144 Transverter (UK)

AD6XY
While I am not interested in this one - for fairly obvious reasons considering the exchange rate. Does anyone else in the UK have one for sale? Otherwise I will order one new.

Mike

paul.bradbeer2 wrote