FS (possible) K2 loaded

Johnk
FS (possible) K2. I am helping with a sudden SK estate but have no stake in it. I own a K2 so I was asked to help.

K2 (low power version) loaded. From the estate and used in shack only. Original owner, all original manuals. Purchased new in 2008 and options added over time. It has the external 100W tuner and the interfacing for a P3, both also available. Condition looks near perfect and was operational until Nov. 2021

By current pricing it has over $3000 in just the radio.

My question is on trying to sell the K2: Would it be better to "part out the K2" go for a reasonable K2 offer as is, or try and combine the K2, tuner, and P3 in one sale?

respond only to kj0p at arrl dot net

73 de kj0p