FW: Ain't there no ragchewin' goin' on?

Dan Barker
Larry, I received the award today. Thanks.

One question, Why is there a Conferate States of America "Stars and Bars"
emblem at the bottom? I believe the North won<g>.

Dan / WG4S / K2 #2456

Re: Ain't there no ragchewin' goin' on?

WA2SI
I must commend you, Larry, on the nice touch with my award. My award has the
flag of NY at the bottom and makes mention that it was earned with a K1 to
K1 QSO. Thanks Larry.

Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI
FISTS #9384