FW: Attenuation at narrow bandwidths NOT!

FW: Attenuation at narrow bandwidths NOT!

Dan Barker
Do overs!

What I really proved is that the AGC circuit works really well<g>.

Nobody spotted the error in my Setup, I.E., AGC OFF not specified.

I just reran the test with AGC off. Results are still excellent, but not as
perfect as I reported yesterday.

Bandwidth
Setting  Peak
0.00      -41
0.10      -35
0.20      -34
0.30      -31
0.40      -30
0.50      -29
0.60      -29
0.70      -29
0.80      -30
0.90      -31
1.00      -30
1.25      -32
1.50      -32
1.75      -33
2.00      -34
2.25      -32
2.49      -33
OP1       -36

My perception of "No Attenuation" comes from my standard practice of cycling
between 0.90, 0.50 and 0.20 (-31, -29 and -34 respectively) plus the AGC
working made me think it was flatter than it is. However, 5db isn't too bad
if the S9+ interfering signal disappears.

Dan / WG4S / K2 #2456