FW: Double the messages

Brian J. Linn
Brian:

Not sure you'd rec'd this so am forwarding as a second attempt.

73s Brian KD0HII

Re: FW: Double the messages

Don Wilhelm-4
Brian,

Click on the Home: link at the bottom of any email.  Sign in and manage
your account as you prefer.
If you have major problem doing that, email Eric ([hidden email]) and
he may be able to help - but do that as a last resort, Eric is currently
swamped with other stuff.