FW: K2 T3

Dan Barker
5 turns of bifilar winding IS 10 turns of wire. They are both right. The
difference is 4 leads instead of 2. Wind it EXACTLY as shown in the assembly
part, on p. 69. That's an excellent drawing.

Dan / WG4S / K2 #2456

Re: FW: K2 T3

Brian Mury-3
The pictures in Annex D appear to show more than 5 turns of the two
wires twisted together.

As I said, I wound mine as per the instructions and it works.

--
73, Brian
VE7NGR