FW: Output power problem

Dan Barker
You sure it's not PTTL on T3? There's not a whole lot of components between
+12 and the collectors<g>.

As to Q5, you don't mention your supply voltage, but again, there's not a
whole lot of components between +12 and the collector. I'd say 13.4 is fine.

Dan / WG4S / K2 #2456

ps: PTTL = Poorly Tinned Toroid Leads

<snip>
Both Q7 & Q8

B : 0.6 VDC
C : 0.0 VDC !!! (should be around 13.3 VDC
E : 0.0 VDC

There is also the readings I have with driver Q5 when tuning at 2W

Q5

E : 0.6 VDC
B : 1.2 VDC
C : 13.4 VDC (should be 12.4, but... )

Any idea ???

Jean-François Ménard / VA2VYZ
[hidden email]

Amateur Radio Club of Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada

Web site: http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard

Re: Output power problem

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-2