Feature Request

Bud Semon N7CW

The capability to operate CW while in the SSB mode is wonderful.  However, it does not work when in the Split mode.  This would be a really valuable feature when operating on 40M in the SSB DX contest (at least for me) because I have to re-tune the antenna every few kilohertz.  Is there another way to do this or a reason it can’t work?

Thanks.

73, Bud  N7CW

Re: Feature Request

Scott Avery
Hello All,

As a quick note, it would also be nice IF the frequency display would display the TX freq, rather than the RX only.

73, Scott WA6LIE
K3 #1993

Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 9:52 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] [K3] Feature Request