Finally !!! The KAT100 is working !!!

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-3
Hi,

I finally finished all my K2 modules and options... the last one was
the KAT100 that works perfectly !!!

I got no flaws during the hole K2 kit building... a few mistakes that I
caused because working too late....

First recommendation: Go to bed earlier, and get up sooner, fresh and
ready to prevent mistake !!!

I began my adventure with my K2 last april...

I have now the following options built and working:

K2 #4130 itself, hope so... ;-)
160M + RX
Battery option
Noise blanker
DSP + RTC
SSB
PA100W
AT150W

And the marvelous experience continue !!!

See my web site for the latest add-on: the KAT100

http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard/PhotoAlbum38.html

73 and hope to talk to K2 builders soon !!!