Finished and stamped "APPOVED" - My KX-1 #1003 photos

Finished and stamped "APPOVED" - My KX-1 #1003 photos

Paul - W8KC

Gang,

It took about 15 hours or so to put together, KX1 #1003 is QRV.

Photos updated Monday evening... http://www.w8kc.com/kx1.htm

My first QSO was V31LZ in Belize on 7.003 MHz.  Earned an RST of 449 with 3
watts to my full wave dipole.  The KXAT1 tuned it perfectly.

Flippin' sweet.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v9
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.asx