Firmware v. 2.58

Roy Morris-6
The new bandstacking memory selection is really nice.  CONFIG: BAND SEL now permits the 160 m thru 6 m (minus 60 m in my case) to be placed in ascending order in memories 0 - 9.  The five 60 meter channels are assigned to 10 - 14 and scroll in a loop.  I also like CONFIG: BND MAP to temporarily remove a band with BAND UP/DN.
I was using cross-mode SSB/CW to enable M1 for CW ID while in LSB mode.  I experienced CW pitch reverting to 0 Hz.  I am glad that has been fixed.
Each firmware revision makes this radio better and better.  I *grew up* with the K2 and all its accessories, and now I am able to *grow* with the K3.  It just doesn't get any better than this!  THANKS ELECRAFT.  Roy Morris  W4WFB

Re: Firmware v. 2.58

drewko
Yes this is much better; makes a big difference. You can arrange your
bands in any order throughout m0-m9 and, more importantly, access them
"randomly" (in the computer RAM sense of the word). As well as being
able to lock out bands for the Band UP/DOWN switch.

This is really all I need for ham-band switching. I will be using both
ways to get around the ham bands.

73,
Drew
AF2Z