Fixed audio output

David Douglass
Hi All,

I've just done the Mod as suggested by LA3ZA to get a fixed audio output via
pin 8 of the Mic socket on my K2. I'd originally built a little amp for this
but found that I didn't need it, and there was sufficient audio output
direct to the soundcard for the few digital programs I have tried !!

I need to have the Soundcard Mic volume set to about 60% for sufficient
audio out, as opposed to about 20% with my old TS570, but all seems to be
working fine.

Just thought anyone contemplating the same Mod might be interested, and
might save you a few dollars in parts for an audio amp..

Just need to align some filters now for PSK and RTTY, and I'll be set to
go..

Regards

David, VK2NU