For Dale, WA8SRA

Brian Mury-3
Dale,

Your ISP is blocking my email as spam. Unless you can get them to change
their spam handling, I cannot email you.

The bounced message said:

I can do any band - I have a multiband vertical that covers 80m-10m, but
it's not that great on the low bands. 20m is fine. I'll be home at
around noon or 1300 my time (2000 to 2100 UTC) for the rest of the week
(except today), so mid-afternoon is fine. A quick check with propagation
prediction software says that 20m should be our best band for mid-
afternoon.

--
73, Brian
VE7NGR