For Sale: Higher Power Antenna Tuner for K3

For Sale: Higher Power Antenna Tuner for K3

Joe G
If you use an amp with your K3, you will need a higher power ATU.  I have an MFJ-993B 300 Watt Intelli-Tuner for sale.  Unit is in like new condition with original manual.  This is a great auto tuner, easy to use and probably one of the best units MFJ sells.

Unit handles 2 antennas, has lots of memory for storing settings of previously worked frequencies, and has unique features like “sticky Tune”.  Check detailed specs on MFJ web site.

I am selling to buy a higher wattage tuner to interface with my amplifier.

Price $200 plus shipping. Contact me off net at jgschatz@verizon.net

Joe
W1JGS
Joe