For Sale: K1 & K2 packages from late estate soon available

For Sale: K1 & K2 packages from late estate soon available

Doug Hensley
I will have both a K1 and a K2 with EC2-KPA100/KAT100 shortly.

If you are interested in either (not both please), let me know and
I'll give you what information I presently have with pictures to follow
as soon as I have them.

These are pristine and will priced accordingly.  No PAYPAL on these,
MO or simple personal check only.  Will accept down payments.
Items shipped when checks clear.

Thank you,

Doug W5JV

Visit https://www.qrz.com/db/W5JV for some great vacuum tube finds.

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: For Sale: K1 & K2 packages from late estate soon available

Doug Hensley
The KAT100/KPA100/EC2 unit from the estate has been sold.

Pictures are now available for two high-end legacy units:

A pristine 4 band K1 (40m, 20m, 30m, &17m);

unit was serviced through Elecraft with these done:
     -- a new front panel sealed encoder
     -- a new backlit LCD Panel
     -- a K6XX cw blink feature & indicator LED in the WPM/ATM button
     -- an X-Lock VFO digital stabilzer virtually eliminating drift
     --  fully updated, checked & verified
     -- installation of the rare KTS1 desk stand
     --  $750 and well worth every penny.

A full featured as new K2 (Late 6700 SN) with:

     -- 160 meter band option
     -- KAT-20 antenna tuner
     -- KDSP1 DSP Noise Filter
     -- KNB2 - K2 Noise Blanker
     -- KSB-2 - K2 SSB Option
     -- KBT2 - Internal Battery w/direct plug-in & Battery Tender safe trickle charger
     -- KDSP2 - DSP Audio Unit & Real Time Clock
     -- KAT2 - 20W Internal Ant Tuner
     -- ETS2 - Std 3: Tilt Stand
     -- KIO2 - RS232 Serial Interface

Advanced Options:

     -- Real time IF Output for Pan Adaptor (used with P3 or your soundcard/software)
     -- The Rework Eliminatorâ„¢ K2 Internal Mic Adaptor (IMA) - Accomodates some 66 microphones
     -- K6XX CW Blink Indicator - last digit of S Meter Bar will blink, regardless of S meter level, when on freq.
     -- Fused charging input.
     -- fully updated, checked & verified

    -- Over $2500 invested.  Best offer over $1500 gets it.  It is beautiful.

These were a passion for the silent key who was too sick to do much with them.  I think bringing them up
to a high mark & researching them gave him something to look forward to.  They are both remarkable.

Email if you are seriously interested.  No PAYPAL: simple check or M.O. only.