For Trade Only: IC-746Pro

nz8j
I have an as new IC-746 Pro, it is 2 weeks old, comes with  everything when
it came from the factory and the matching PS-125 power supply. I would like
to work out a trade on a K2/100  in like condition both
physically and electrically. the more options the better
The IC-746 Pro works perfectly, no problems, I just want to try another
K2/100. If you have one you'd like to work a trade on, please email off list
[hidden email]  with the details of your radio. I do not want to sell the
746 outright.
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J