For sale two K1's, KX1 and TenTec 526

Don Brown-4
Hi

I just completed a K1 with all of the options except the internal battery. This K1 was built for sale and is new and unused. It has the 40, 30, 20, and 15 meter four band board and also has a extra two band board set up for 80 and 17 meters. It includes the noise blanker and internal automatic antenna tuner. It also includes the tilt stand Finger Dimple and metal shaft VFO pot. The current price for all of the above including shipping is about $600. My normal charge to build all of the above is $340 for a total of $940.  S/N 1464     Selling price $875

I have a second K1 with all options including the 40, 30, 20, and 15 meter four band board (with blue trimmer caps) and also has a extra two band board set up for 80 and 17 meters. It includes the noise blanker, internal automatic antenna tuner and internal battery option. It also includes the tilt stand Finger Dimple, metal shaft VFO pot and custom made TecPac case. I will also include 2 sets of NiMH batteries and a Maha 401 smart charger. This radio is only slightly used and in perfect condition S/N 542   Selling price $850

I have a KX1 for sale with all options including the 30 meter option, internal antenna tuner and paddle. I will also include a set of NiMH batteries. The current price for all of the above including shipping is about $470 less the batteries. My normal charge to build is $200 for a total of $670    Selling price is $620.

I also have a TenTec 526 2 meter/6 meter all mode DSP radio for sale. The current price on this radio is $695 Selling price is $495

Warranty: I will repair any K2,  K1 or KX1 that's fails due to my workmanship within 90 days. Shipping is not included on warranty work. New radios have a one year parts warranty from Elecraft.

I have built 14 K2's to date and 4 K1's. 5 KPA100's, 3 KAT100's and all of the options many times. I built Wayne and Eric's personal radios and have been a field tester for Elecraft several times. I was a field tester for the XV50, XV144 transverters and have built 5 of them. I was also a field tester for the KRC2 band switching box and the KPA100. I have built one KX1 with all options so far. I have built one or more of everything Elecraft makes including all the micro kits.

Please email me if you are interested

Thanks

Don Brown
KD5NDB

Re: For sale two K1's, KX1 and TenTec 526

Don Brown-4
Hi

The KX1 and TenTec 526 are sold. I still have the 2 K1's for sale

Thanks

Don Brown

Newly built K2

johnny-52
Hi Group

I has just completed a K2 with the following options:
KDSP2 - digital signal processing module
KSB2 SSB adapter;
KNB2 noise blanker;
K160RX 1.8Mhz module and additional RX antenna input;
KBT2 battery kit for portable operation.

The kit is basically unused except some test runs. The current price for all
of the above including shipping is about $1100. My price is $1399 including
shipping by insured air mail.

Please email me direct at [hidden email] if you are interested.  My station
information can be found in www.qz.com

TNX & 73

Johnny Siu VR2XMC

Re: For sale two K1's, KX1 and TenTec 526

Don Brown-4
Hi

Everything is sold except for the S/N 542 K1 below. Email me if interested I just ordered a KX1 with all options and a XV222 today the KX1 will be for sale when I get it built.

Don Brown
KD5NDB