Free kit building

Jess Gypin
I am still not back at work full time and would like to offer to anyone free
kit building.

I hope to not have the time to take on something like a K2, but any
mono-banders, K1, KX-1, or something like that would be great. I would hope
to offer this to those that may be electronically, physically challenged, or
just intimidated by building a kit and desire to have the radio.

I have am near finishing the kits that I took on recently and would like to
have a couple more in the queue. No promises on delivery time, but will get
them done as time allows.

Let me know off list.

Jess AE0CW