Fw: Activating Santa Catalina Island - IOTA NA-066

Fw: Activating Santa Catalina Island - IOTA NA-066

Trev - K6ESE
Just a reminder that I'll be handing out the IOTA Number for Santa Catalina
Island the 1st of July through the 5th. Hope to work a bunch of you plus
some DX. Modeled the antenna I'm going to use in EZNEC+ 4.0 and looks very
good. Lot's of radiation into the low radiation angles. I'll be off e-mail
until the 5th. Hope all of you have a happy 4th of July!!!

73's Trev - K6ESE
http://www.qsl.net/k6ese