Fw: Fw: Welcome to the "Elecraft" mailing list

Fw: Fw: Welcome to the "Elecraft" mailing list

James J. Bookter, Jr.
Dear Sir:

The following msg came back to me as if you did not receive it.  Please
"Post Me to This List"-----Thanks in advance.

73's & CUL,
Jim (N5NVP)

Re: Fw: Fw: Welcome to the "Elecraft" mailing list

Bob Nielsen
On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 01:56:59PM -0600, James J. Bookter, Jr. wrote:
> Dear Sir:
>
> The following msg came back to me as if you did not receive it.  Please
> "Post Me to This List"-----Thanks in advance.

It's working--you've posted it twice.  Welcome to the list.

Bob, N7XY