Fw: K2 FOR SALE

Joseph Vilardo
I am selling my K2 (SERIAL NO. 03156) to reduce my radio inventory, too many radios here.
The K2 was built in Jan 0f 2003 and has seen little use, not because of any problems or dislikes, it is a great piece of equipment.  My main radio is the Yaesu FT1000MP, so there isn't a good reason to have two first class HF rigs in the shack and I have decided to sell the K2. The rig and all add ons went together as described and have worked flawlessly since construction. Here is whats in the K2: K2 HF transceiver, KPA 100-100 watt amplifier, KSB2
SSB option, K160RX 160 meter option, KAT100-2 100 watt external tuner, KAF2 Audio Filter,
KIO2 RS232 Interface option, KBT2 Internal Battery Kit, MH2 Hand held Microphone

Included is the low power cover with speaker and battery, if you want to operate the radio in the lower power configuration.

I have a little over $1600 in the radio with all the options and I am offering it for sale at $1300 to any one in the CUS.Buyer pays shipping. If you are sincerely interested in taking ownership of the excellent rig pleas e-mail me.

Joe K3JV