Fwd: [FPqrp-L] QRP ARCI ACCESSIBILITY CHALLENGE-UPDATE

Fwd: [FPqrp-L] QRP ARCI ACCESSIBILITY CHALLENGE-UPDATE

Buddy Brannan
Thought this might interest some over here. It was Wayne's (very cool, I might add) idea, after all.

I was talking to Gary, KB9ZUV, several weeks ago and he had a couple of great ideas for things he'd like to see in such a kit, and I agree with his ideas. Especially the tenna dipper, except with audible feedback instead of an LED.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY

Begin forwarded message: