Fwd: Re: P3 TX Audio

vk4tux

Gary, The tx if is visible on the P3 when K3 baud rate is other than
38400 baud, the K3>P3 sync feature will restore 38400 after that over.
Usually it requires a manual change of setting in K3 config and/or pf1
assignment to show this feature whilst rs232 is still connected, but
using a baud rate mismatch to show.

  cheers Adrian

  On 27/06/2012 20:56, Gary Gregory wrote: > *I have seen the P3 a
number of times enter a state where it is showing Tx > audio without any
changes being made to cabling or settings. Whilst there > is a way to
monitor one transmission by disconnecting the IF lead, what I > am
seeing appears for one over then stops and may not appear again for a >
day or so then suddenly it returns. > > I am wondering if there is a
fault slowly developing. > > If anyone can shed some light on what is
happening i would appreciate it. > > I am not a particular fan of the P3
or pan adapters but as I have one I > would like to ensure that it is
functioning as it should. > > Regards > Gary > *