Getting anxious

Jim Low man
I've been watching my e-mail carefully yesterday and today,
but no notice yet, nor was there any indication of shipments
so far this week.

According to the unofficial spreadsheet, I'm only six places
behind N4CW, who received notification that his KX3 kit
was shipped yesterday.

Yes, I've waited this long, so what's a few more days?  The
problem is, we leave for a four-week vacation on the 22nd,
so if I can't make arrangements to receive it by the 21st,
everyone farther down the list will be happier at my expense.

72/73 de Jim - AD6CW