Good antennas to use while portable with a K1?

Good antennas to use while portable with a K1?

George Averill
I just purchased a used 4 band K1 with a built in tuner.   I need some advice on which antennas and feedlines to use while portable. I also need to know what balums work best with open feed lines.  I plan on taking it backpacking.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
73, George, K4EOR

Re: Good antennas to use while portable with a K1?

Bill K9YEQ
There is a very good hfPack group on Yahoo.  I would suggest you log into it
and check the archives.  There's a ton of stuff.

73,
Bill
K9YEQ

Re: Good antennas to use while portable with a K1?

N4NAB John
Take a look at the Parr end fed antennas, geat for portable use... http://www.lnrprecision.com/

r/John N4NAB
r/ John N4NAB