Good reports from KH6/

ne1rd
I have been QRV in Hawaii (big island)
for a few days now with my newly assembled
K2. I've gotten many compliments on the
signal and audio. When I say I'm only
running 10 watts, everybody wants to know
what the rig is. I'm pleased to tell them
it is an Elecraft K2!

I've hit Australia, South Cook Islands,
Japan, and the US west coast easily from
my 6th floor balcony using either a
commercial buddipole or an MP-1 mounted to
the rail. It is a joy.

Listen for KH6/NE1RD through Thursday! 73!

-- Scott (KH6/NE1RD for now)

RE: Good reports from KH6/

Ron D'Eau Claire-2
Scott, KH6/NE1RD wrote:
I have been QRV in Hawaii (big island)...I've hit Australia, South Cook
Islands,Japan, and the US west coast easily from
my 6th floor balcony..

Wow... I love your ground plane! It looks as beautiful as it works -
thousands of miles of salt water stretching off into the far corners of the
Pacific!

Whenever I'm in a place like that I never get out of the water to turn the
rig on <G>.

Ron AC7AC