HELP KDSP2 ELECRAFT K2

iz3asa
Hello everyone,
 the other day entering the menu of the DSP of my Elecraft K2, I mistakenly changed the setting of the filter dsp operated by pressing the "AFIL".
 I state that the other filters with selectable button XFIL are in place.
 Now I find that when I turn on the device, you stored a narrow filter dsp and every time I have to turn it off by pressing the button and insert the filter AFIL less wide.
 I tried on the site and also dell'Elecraft I place the mini manual in English but did not succeed.
 question:
 1- There is some good soul who can help me to set these filters in such a way that every time I turn it on are not forced to do the above steps?
 2- Or is there a way to set a reset (only filter dsp).
 Thanks for reading this far.
 73 de Rodolfo iz3asa