[HFpack] KX1 quick reference now available

[HFpack] KX1 quick reference now available

wayne burdick
Administrator

Nifty! now offers a comlete, yet very compact quick-reference guide to
KX1 operation. You can find it at:

     www.niftyaccessories.com/

 From my reading of Bernie's KX1 reference, it appears that we packed a
lot of features into the little rig  ;)

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---

http://www.elecraft.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/PMYolB/TM

http://www.hfpack.com
--
= ALWAYS DELETE the ORIGINAL MESSAGE before sending. All messages should be friendly and helpful. Sign your message with your NAME and CALLSIGN.
====HFPACK NET SCHEDULE=====
    [hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/