HIGHER SWR WHEN AMP IS ON LINE

AD4C2009
And Mark that means your amp tuned input circuit is not properly tuned to 50 ohms,that is why your K3 will see a higher swr when the amp is on line,you have two choices,one to enable the K3 builtin tuner if you have it installed,second tune the amp input circuit properly to let the K3 see a lower swr closer to 1.

AD4C

"If you see a driver handling a cell phone on her/his hands while driving,do please stay away from that vehicle,its a moving bomb.Your life is at danger.Keep yourself and your family alive"

Re: closing signature (was: HIGHER SWR)

roncasa
On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 06:02 -0800, Hector Padron wrote:

> AD4C
>

> "If you see a driver handling a cell phone on her/his hands while driving,do please stay away from that vehicle,its a moving bomb.Your life is at danger.Keep yourself and your family alive"

Please define "stay away".
Do you drive off the road onto a sidewalk or driveway??
As a pedestrian, do you run into a yard?

The better suggestion is:  Sound horn! This gets their attention back to
reality.

Sorry about the off topic.
Couldn't help it.
I like to see all hams on the air -not SK by a cell phone.

72
Ron, wb1hga
"how much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?"

Re: closing signature (was: HIGHER SWR)

N5GE

Aside from Hector's comment, what do YOU think is causing the SWR the OP was
asking about?

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:40:21 -0500, tuxman <[hidden email]>  wrote:

>On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 06:02 -0800, Hector Padron wrote:
>
>> AD4C
>>

>> "If you see a driver handling a cell phone on her/his hands while driving,do please stay away from that vehicle,its a moving bomb.Your life is at danger.Keep yourself and your family alive"
>

>Please define "stay away".
>Do you drive off the road onto a sidewalk or driveway??
>As a pedestrian, do you run into a yard?
>
>The better suggestion is:  Sound horn! This gets their attention back to
>reality.
>
>Sorry about the off topic.
>Couldn't help it.
>I like to see all hams on the air -not SK by a cell phone.
>
>72
>Ron, wb1hga
>"how much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?"
[snip]

Amateur Radio Operator N5GE

Re: closing signature

Don Wilhelm-4
  See my reflector post at 7:35 AM Eastern time - it says the same thing
in a different way.