HamCom and Solar controllers

Don Brown-4
Hi Gang

I will help out in the Elecraft booth tomorrow at HamCom. I will have my KX1 with me and a quantity of my solar panel controllers with me. The controller kits are $30 and include the circuit board, all parts, instructions and application notes.

The KX1 is for sale also. Just buy me another KX1 kit with all the same options to replace the KX1 plus $200 for building and you can take a completed KX1 home. The KX1 has all of the options including antenna tuner, 30 meter, paddle and a free set of NiMH batteries.

Note: I will only be at HamCom on Friday as I have another commitment on Saturday. If the KX1 does not sell it will be available here on the reflector.

Don Brown
KD5NDB
You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm