Hamcom reminder

wayne burdick
Administrator
If you find yourself anywhere near Arlington, TX this weekend, stop by
Hamcom and visit the Elecraft booth. Eric (and Lerma) Swartz will be
there, with plenty of kits. Unfortunately I can't be there -- my wife
Lillian is due any day now with our second child. With any luck we'll
have him helping out in the booth by Hamcom 2010  :)

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---

http://www.elecraft.com

You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com

RE: Hamcom reminder

John [N5BSD]
Just picked up a KX1 with ATU from Eric and Lerma Swartz at HamCom
Really nice people, love all you guys at Elecraft, always helpful and
friendly.
Will start my inventory this evening and hope to have it built in the next
week or so.

Thanks one and all

73
John