Happy K2 Builder

Jim Stephens
enjoying every puff of flux smoke!  I have the basic unit, SSB, and
DSP/clock.  About half way through.  Don't care about the latest and
newest.  I wanted a K2 since the first time I ever saw one.  A classically
beautiful rig.  I find myself holding the front panel in my hand and turning
the knobs, pretending I'm driving it!  72s!!

Jim Stephens, NX8Z
Hurricane, West Virginia, USA
E-mail [hidden email]
Cell 304.552.6454

Re: [Bulk] Happy K2 Builder

Tom McCulloch
Hi Jim,
   Enjoy the build!  The only thing I found wrong with building my K2
was that I finished it!

   It's great rig and every time I turn mine on I say "hey, I built this
thing!'

Enjoy es 72

Tom WB2QDG
K2 1103