Headphone

Jeremiah McCarthy
This may be a bit off topic, but I think the mountaineers and trailblazers
using KX1's might be interested...Several years ago I received a gift pair
of ear warmers called "180s"...They are made of Polartec and are designed
to be worn on the back of the head...This week the XYL was browsing in
Macy's and saw $20 headsets being cleared out at 99 cents, so she picked up
3 figuring we could not go wrong...These head sets are made by "180's" and
are designed to be inserted into the 180s ear warmers, which are made to
accompany them, no alterations necessary...All the while that I have had
the ear warmers, I did not know that...They work very nicely...The company
has a web site at www.180s.com...

Usual disclaimers apply...

Jerry, wa2dkg