Heil BM10ic K3 or K2 ?

VE7HJ
Has anyone tried using the Heil BM-10 ic (Icom) headset microphone with the K3 or K2 rig? I have a modified David Clark headset using the BM10ic speakers and microphone. They were incredible on my old IC 751 rig, mostly due to the noise reduction earphones. If you have any info I would like to hear from you. 73, VE7HJ James Johnson www.ve7hj.com

Heil BM10ic K3 or K2

VE7HJ
James, you certainly may use that BM-10-iC on your K2 and K3 rigs. You just need the AD-1-K (Kenwood) adapter for the headset; you'll be ready to go.

Thanks for asking!

Very 73,

Chip Margelli, K7JA
Vice President, Amateur Sales and Marketing
Heil Sound, Ltd.