Hello K1 builders

"G. Krämer"
  Hello K1 builders,

maybe one of you can help. I am just building a K1-4 and I am in trouble
now. The kit passed all the alignment test till receiver alignment. Even
using a transceiver on a dummy load I couldn't find a signal. I hear a
strong noise but can't find a signal, even with a piece of wire (1m) in
the antenna jack. Checking the board, I realized that I have put in and
soldered the trimm capacitors the wrong way - everything else seems to
be ok. Is this causing the trouble? Any idea what else it might be? Any
idea how to resolder the trimm capacitors?

Thanks for help in advance!

73 Gernot DL2FN