Help With Elecraft Digest Format

bdrobnes
Up until a few days ago, I received the daily Elecraft digest with "boxes" at the top of the page, above separated posts with titles that I could easily scroll down (using Chrome)
Now, I see a numbered subject list at the top, then no separations between posts, and a line of attached files at the bottom, which makes it very hard to review the posts. (The formatting has always been like this with Firefox and IE, which is why I used chrome to review the digests.
Anyone have this problem or know what I did to change things? Thanks
Bill N4IEZ / F4WAE