Help with a K3 Macro

KC6CNN
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Help with a K3 Macro

tomb18

Sent from BlueMail

On Nov 7, 2015, 11:03 PM, at 11:03 PM, KC6CNN <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I am trying to create a Macro for my K3.
>It is to keep me from having to lean up and hit buttons. Man that makes
>me
>sound so lazy.
>
>I am trying to get the Text Dec THR screen to come up and change the
>value
>and then go away.
>I can get the screen to come up and even get it to go back to the
>normal
>screen on the K3.
>But I cant get it to change the THR value.
>I am looking to have it change from 2 to 3 to 4 and 5.
>Can anyone help me with this?
>Here is what I have so far.
>SWH40 to have the CWT held which brings up the THR screen. Then the
>Same
>SWH40 at the end to make it go away.
>Now how do I change the value?
>Any help would be appreciated, and my radio desk is very wide, like 4
>feet
>so radio sits at the back and I sit up front so now you understand the
>leaning. hihi
>
>Thanks
>Gerald - KC6CNN
>

>-----
>KC6CNN - Gerald
>K2 # 5486
>K3 # 6294
>KX3 # 757
>--
>Post: mailto:[hidden email]

>Message delivered to [hidden email]

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: Help with a K3 Macro

tomb18
Hi
Once you see the THR screen, issuing an UP or DN or UPB on DNB should do the trick except that it wasn't in the firmware the last I checked. However Wayne did add some firmware commands recently. I'm not sure if these were added. They were to my knowledge, 4 out of 5 missing commands in the whole k3 command set.
73 Tom
va2fsq.com

Sent from BlueMail