Here we go

Vin Cortina
Well, I finally did it.  I ordered my K1-4 today.  Just thought I'd introduce myself so when I start pounding the reflector with my problems, you would know who I am!

Pleased to meet you.

Talk to you soon.

Vin  KR2F

Mount Tremper, NY

Re: Here we go

John-479
Vin,
    I predict that you will assemble the K1 according the assembly manual
with no problems and, when you turn it on, you will hear Captain Kirk
telling Scotty to beam him up.  It is a great little rig.

--
John   K7SVV

RE: Here we go

Ron D'Eau Claire-2
John, K7SVV wrote:

    I predict that you will assemble the K1 according the assembly manual
with no problems and, when you turn it on, you will hear Captain Kirk
telling Scotty to beam him up.  It is a great little rig.

License plate holder of the year, seen in Forest Grove, Oregon:

Top line: VERY FUNNY SCOTTY...

Bottom Line: NOW BEAM MY CLOTHES DOWN.

Ron AC7AC

Re: Here we go

John  Gabbard
I can second that,I had lots of fun building my K1 and it works great!
    John  KF7OM