Hi - Lo Cut V2.02

Roland Guidry-2

When I tab the Hi Width knob with Version 2.02, Both the Lo and Hi Cut are
engaged. Did this change? I thought that they were independent whereby
tabbing Hi Cut only engaged the Hi Cut and left the Shift on.

Roland NA5Q
K3 845

Re: Hi - Lo Cut V2.02

KK7P
> When I tap the Hi Width knob with Version 2.02, Both the Lo and Hi Cut are
> engaged...

SHIFT/WIDTH and HI CUT/LO CUT they are ganged together and always have been.

73,

Lyle KK7P