Holy Guacamole Batman

dr.diesel
Kits shipping through Jan 2nd..

Wooohooo, the shipping department is cooking with gas now....  My Jan 9th order will probably land on my door step on July 30th, when I'm away on business!  Dang the luck.

Bet my 10 year old has it put together before I get home, lucky him!

Re: Holy Guacamole Batman

Jim Low man
Oh, man - my kit order is from early on the 6th, so maybe I'll get a
shipping notice next week!

72/73 de Jim - AD6CW

On 7/6/2012 1:48 PM, dr.diesel wrote:
> Kits shipping through Jan 2nd..
>
> Wooohooo, the shipping department is cooking with gas now....  My Jan 9th
> order will probably land on my door step on July 30th, when I'm away on
> business!  Dang the luck.
>
> Bet my 10 year old has it put together before I get home, lucky him!

Re: Holy Guacamole Batman

Steve KC8QVO
Beware of the shipping notices via E-mail. I have been having E-mail problems with Elecraft. I noticed the order number on the site was past what mine was so I picked up the phone and called. Sure enough, the E-mail never made it through.

Subsequently I never received a shipping confirmation or order number thereafter either.

In the grand scheme of things it wasn't a huge deal, I had a way around it in that I called to confirm my order over the phone.

That also having been said, and related to the OP's post, I can commiserate in regards to the "bad timing". The one day I scheduled my team for field work was the day after my KX3 laded on my door step (last night when I got home from work). I got 4 hours of sleep after the build and then put in ~11 hours driving and climbing towers and grain bins today. It was a fun day regardless, but I'm beat - and still no QSO's on the rig! Oh well, I'll get some sleep and relax and then maybe I can make a QSO HI.

Re: Holy Guacamole Batman

ken brookner
I received someone else's shipping notice in addition to mine....

Ken, KY5G

> Steve KC8QVO <mailto:[hidden email]>
> July 12, 2012 6:25 PM
>

> Beware of the shipping notices via E-mail. I have been having E-mail
> problems
> with Elecraft. I noticed the order number on the site was past what
> mine was
> so I picked up the phone and called. Sure enough, the E-mail never made it
> through.
>
> Subsequently I never received a shipping confirmation or order number
> thereafter either.
>
> In the grand scheme of things it wasn't a huge deal, I had a way around it
> in that I called to confirm my order over the phone.
>
> That also having been said, and related to the OP's post, I can
> commiserate
> in regards to the "bad timing". The one day I scheduled my team for field
> work was the day after my KX3 laded on my door step (last night when I got
> home from work). I got 4 hours of sleep after the build and then put
> in ~11
> hours driving and climbing towers and grain bins today. It was a fun day
> regardless, but I'm beat - and still no QSO's on the rig! Oh well,
> I'll get
> some sleep and relax and then maybe I can make a QSO HI.

Re: Holy Guacamole Batman

WB3AAL
Hello,

 I order parts on 12 July 2012.

I received the items on 14 July 2012 on the East Coast.

No problems with ordering, shipping or the billing process.

72 and Thanks,
Ron Polityka
WB3AAL

K1 - SN 01011