I hate it

ab9v
I'm just so jealous of all those builders experiencing the joy of having
their Elecraft kits come to life while here I sit with nothing to do but
use and enjoy my K2 and KX1. Having built these guys last year, perhaps
it's time to relive the joy of building by selling these units and
starting over. I'll think about it. Perhaps I really need two of each of
them (and a K1?).

I started in ham radio in the very early 1960's and built everything in
the shack at that time. Ham radio has never been any more fun than
building your rigs from scrounged and discarded parts. Building
Elecraft kits is the closest thing to this joy as I've seen since.

Thanks, Wayne and Eric.
Mike, AB9V