I need a photograph of KX1 main circuit board

I need a photograph of KX1 main circuit board

Rick Dwight
I have been doing some circuit mods to my KX1 and need a photograph of both
sides of the main circuit board BEFORE the parts are mounted.  I would
appreciate it if someone would e mail me pictures or refer me to a link.
Usually I document my work before I cut circuit traces, etc, but not this
time.  Thanks for your help and I promise to share any useful mods with the
Elecraft KX1 community.
                 Rick   KL7CW
                 [hidden email]

Re: I need a photograph of KX1 main circuit board

Don Wilhelm-4
Rick,

Tom Hammond N0SS has generously provided top and bottom images of most
all the Elecraft K1, K2, KX1 and related option boards.  You can find
what you are seeking at www.n0ss.net.

In case you cannot find them, email me direct and I will send you the
images (I have Tom's images stored on my computer).